Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bon Iver and running

I was looking at my blog a while ago and realized that it has been a VERY long time since I have posted anything. So the other day when I was running I took a few quick shots with my phone....edited them on my phone and now they are here for your enjoyment. The best part about my run was the first song that came on. I always just plug my headphones in and hit shuffle and then don't pay much attention to it after that. The song that came on was Blindsided by Bon Iver and it was talking about being blinded and at that moment in time I was being blinded by the sun. I am now fairly certain that my phone can read my mind....
Summer was officially over a few days ago which is very sad. I can't say that I enjoy any other season very much. On a positive note though I LOVE it when it is JUST cool enough to wear cozy sweaters, scarves and cute hats. So here is to the next six months give or take of bundling up in the winter woollies, freezing the minute you step out the door and driving a car that is not meant for snow! How is that for positive (read it as if I were saying it in a very bright cheerful tone)?
I hope you enjoy the picture and I will leave you with a little quote that I read the other day
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain"

No comments: