Friday, January 9, 2009

Starting Again...

So this is the blog that I used while I was on holidays in Australia....hence the name "In The Land Down Under". I promise to change that soon. I decided since I had this account and it was just sitting here not being used I would use it for my photography. Now I don't promise to update it tooooooo much but whenever I get a picture or a story or something that I think rate up it will go for all you to see :)






Here is a picture I took a little while ago after painting. I got a little frustereated with what I was actually doing and painted over it....with a million different colours. This mess is the ending result and needless to say I don' t think my mom liked it to terribly much haha.
Anyways I hope you enjoy and I will have pictures up as soon as possible!!

No comments: